I have started to accept the fact that summer is starting to end. While the amount of rain is about the same as normal, the mornings and nights are getting a bit chilly. It was below 48 when I rode home today, and I needed my sweater. Yeap. Thats correct I have nothing interesting to say. Lets see... well we made beer again this weekend. Its an IPA. I'm sure it will not be as tasty as the last, for one, I put in the wrong hops at the wrong time, and two, we already have a name for it. Black Cow IPA ® (Mustalehmä IPA... I think). I am sure there is some sorta jinx if you name a beer before its done. But my friends grandfather used to tell him that black cows make beer instead of milk, so it seemed fitting.
Maybe something interesting will happen this week.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the chuckle.
smile..m
Post a Comment