Sunday, November 19, 2006

First Post Title Goes Here

So I have been living in Finland for almost 4 months now and have noticed some what of a lack of the keeping in touch with people. Bad boy! So in a vain attempt to solve this, I'll try to write in this and keep everyone up to date on the nothings that I am doing. But what to write? No ideas. I'd shoot for something funny, but that would be unfunny and after one post I'd give up. And really the 'well I went to work today' stuff can get very boring.

For now check out my google web page for pictures. I'll also attempt to keep that updated every now and then. Maybe. No promises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sun is much too bright and it's far too hot to read a blog like this...try again when you have more time on your hands Brian.
Lonny

linda said...

Love the pictures! Glad you have this.

Anonymous said...

stistedge [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url]