Sunday, November 26, 2006

Mr. Sun



The sun was out on Thursday for just a brief 10 minutes as it was setting. This was around 3 pm. I captured a picture of it through the office window and thought I'd share. Everyone here took the time to stop working and start talking about the sun. I suppose this is similar to when it rains in San Diego and every at work goes out side to get a look.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clouds and rain here tomorrow. 'wanna picture?

Unknown said...

Nice shot. I can send you lots of pictures of blue skies if you forget what a sunny day looks like.

Brian said...

I think I already have some pictures of Clouds and Rain....

linda said...

My students and I are looking at the rain today. Showed them this picture and tried to explain about the sun's path in Finland in comparison to San Diego....not sure they got it. Maybe a field trip to Finland....Do you have room for 21 third graders at your place?

linda said...

It's the day after Christmas, and the sun is soooo bright I had to close the shutters a bit. And yesterday - just a beautiful clear sunny day.