
Just wanted to put up a picture of my new living arrangements. The layout is much more livable as everything is on one room and I only need to go in the small bed room to sleep. I also have a nice balcony for the summer month. It was the fast move, I basically packed moved and unpacked in a day and a half. Its nice not having too much junk. Though it was a really bad idea to go out drinking the night before. Oh, the location is good too, right in town. On the end of my street there is an old woman selling meat pies out of her truck most nights. Not so healthy, but really tasty for a meat pie.
The days are already starting to get long. Sunrise at 5:30 and sets around 9:30. But if you add in the fact that the sunset and sunrise each take about an hour, on a clear day its light enough out until almost 11. I have forgotten more then once to eat dinner.
1 comment:
Must be nice to sit by the window while you're on the computer.
Post a Comment