
So I am off to Germany on friday for 4 nights. Mainly to catch "The National" playing friday night, but I figured why not stay for a little longer and see some history? And drink a bier. I'll be in Berlin the whole time, so if anyone has any suggestions....
Things here are starting to get green and almost warm. There definitely is more light... the sun sets around 11 pm already. Oh, and I found a nice trail through the woods behind work. Perfect for a 20 minute break when the sun is out. Which, by the way, I appreciate so much more. I never was much of a person to grill, but it sure is nice to sit in the sun and grill some finnish makkara.
Update on 'Martian ESB' - other wise known as the beer experiment. It came out okay. Carbonated and everything. I think the best complement so far was when after a long sip a friend replied, "Well, its not horrible."
And for something different, I'll leave you with a little finnish culture. I can do all the moves.
1 comment:
Are you sober when you do those moves? j/k
Glad to hear your first attempt at beer making wasn't so horrible.
Have fun in Berlin.
smile...m
Post a Comment