Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fashion Sense


As I have been told, it is not very fashionable to wear socks and sandals. But I love it. It is just so practical. In San Diego I was shunned and repressed for this idea. But here I fit right in. Maybe it has something to do with the need to take off the wet snow boots, but literally everyone at the office has a pair of sandals to wear while at work. And they don't take their socks off either....

5 comments:

linda said...

Practical is in the eye of the beholder. Here, we go to the beach on our warm, sunny winter days when the sun shines from morning to night....and socks and sand just don't work well together.

Brian said...

I always thought it was practical, even at the beach.... lets face it, I moved just so I could wear socks and sandals

linda said...

Cute.

Unknown said...

Other than going to the beach I too have stated wearing socks with sandals. At least every once in a while when it's cold in San Diego.. but I guess it never really gets cold in San Diego.

Michelle Harris said...

Thanks for the laugh with this one.